24.9.10

ANDREW AND BRIANNA


This past weekend I went to the most amazing wedding in Starksboro,VT. I've been to very few weddings so far in my life, in fact I can count on one hand the number I've attended, but I can honestly say I wish every wedding were this thoughtful, open, and enjoyable to be a part of. It was one of those small outdoor weddings where everyone is involved in making sure it all comes together. Not like an ugh potluck type of thing, but a full on group effort to make the event breathtaking. . . Although nothing was more breathtaking than Brianna herself. My friend's beauty and kindness radiates and affects everyone around her.

Eric and I felt so lucky to be a part of this wedding. Eric was Andrew's best man and I was given the honor of making their wedding rings and Brianna's flower crown (a skill my sister taught me years ago). Not only did I have the best time ever but I learned that i do, in fact, enjoy whisky!

2 comments:

Liz said...

I'd love to see the rings you made - please share!

bravegrrl said...

another whiskey grrl! haha!

i love intimate weddings. looks like a beautiful time... i love her dress :)