1.11.10

ALL HALLOWS EVE


I decided to dress up as Lydia from Beetlejuice. . . I already pretty much had everything i needed . . . all i had to do was find a wide-brimmed straw hat and spray-paint it black. I also sprayed my hair black with some temporary hair dye . . . it took three shampooings at three in the morning to get the water to run clear. I kept my Canon S95 around my neck on its leather holster all night and took a million photos of everyone at the party i went to.


I just had to include a photo of the amazing charcuterie board at the party.

4 comments:

paperfashion said...

you pulled her off so well!!!

Anonymous said...

girl your man is so damn SEXY

Anonymous said...

your boyfriend is .....mmmmmm!!

Meg said...

I adore these photos of you haveing a lovely Hallow's Eve! I love your mind and imagination, fantastic work..."I am utterly alone..."