11.2.09

the boys the boys

I promise i'll post something besides street style shots today 
i've been wanting to do a post with some of the images i have saved of guys on the street for a while. 
 i love it when a guy can put something together that is flattering and shows he has creativity

i love love love this look. so simple with such clean lines 
I feel like this guy and madonna would get along due to their mutual affection for track pants
amazing japanese street style
he's just plain ol' adorable
this could be a bands promo shot, or a still from some old british movie
that hat!
amazing shot by the Sartorialist
i love this image. and his glasses
this was one of my favorite shots for a long time. both because i could see myself wearing the same thing and because he looks so calm, cool, and collected
i love the monochrome-ness of his look
any boy with a bike is ok by me.

so handsome and classic.

4 Comments:

Blogger triangle eyes said...

The guy in the last photograph is what my dreams are made of.

February 11, 2009 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger j. said...

I just love menswear-- and I agree, the guy's outfit in the first photo is impeccable.

February 11, 2009 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Such a AWESOME selection!!! I adore the pictures that capture a candid and honest moment. case in point: the image of the man laughing, as captured by ours truly; Scott.
I also love the shot you described as being so similar to a band's promo images/brit movie still- I totally agree! And the guy who's nonchalance you adore- I LOVE that picture. And lady, I love how you always make me laugh!

xx

February 11, 2009 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger brittany said...

i loove the guy in black and white stripes. monochrome always works.

February 11, 2009 at 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home