19.4.09

animal farm



i just got a Canon SD 1100 IS . . . i'm so psyched, it was only $100 cause it was the store model.  It is so tiny . . maybe it will inspire me to do some street style photos now.   

These stacked filing cabinets are my favorite piece of public art in Burlington, VT.  I always get to pass by them on my way to the lake and my favorite little antique store, Whistle Stop Antiques.   


Below are a few photos from Champlain Leather, my local source for leather and zippers. 


And way below is an image from when my boyfriend and i pulled an old chicken coop out of the woods to refurbish and use as a duck coop at our farm.  Ducks and pigs this year! hot damn!  

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this all looks perfect. I love the back yard here.....

Looks like such a great place to shoot fashion photos.

April 19, 2009 at 1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this all looks perfect. I love the back yard here.....

Looks like such a great place to shoot fashion photos.

April 19, 2009 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Molly, you're the coolest. I'm still going to send you zipper bits at some point, I'm just building up my collection of them first.

April 19, 2009 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger noirohio vintage said...

amazing.

April 19, 2009 at 10:11 PM  
Blogger Anonymous Agent said...

LUCKY gal living where you do!!!

April 20, 2009 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

wow, those file cabinets are CRAZZZY!!

April 21, 2009 at 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home