13.4.09

Anonymous Agent

    Brooklyn based Anonymous Agent has got to be one of my favorite new Etsy artists!  She makes these awesome braided necklaces, hoods and bracelets using mesh and other fun fabric.  I will definitely be rocking one of these before summer is upon us!  
     My favorite piece of hers has got to be her hand-made Iroquois Fringe Bag.  This thing is stunning! I want one NOW.  Go check out here site and blog!! 
The Zia Necklace in Coral ReefThe Zia Necklace in Galaxy BraidMata Hari Hood in Petrol BraidThe Jane Smith Bracelet in Lime Mesh Braid

4 Comments:

Blogger noirohio vintage said...

awesome stuff! Thanks for sharing!

April 13, 2009 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger An (ex) alien in new york said...

OOh! New etsy tab to add to my scarily intimidating and large list.

April 13, 2009 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger Rumi Neely said...

That bag is intense, I likkkke

April 14, 2009 at 7:56 PM  
Blogger Jillian Hobbs said...

Jenn is an absolutely wonderful girl I adore her!

April 21, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home