11.4.09

cotton candy bubblegum pink

seeing as it's almost easter. . . i thought these Craig McDean photographs of Natalia were fitting.

  and natalia's pink tights reminded me of my accidental ebay purchase. . . which, as it turns out, is actually the color of bubblegum (and not the lovely tannish pink color represented in the photos). . . what does a girl do with a perfectly fitting horridly colored leather jacket?? i think i might have to re-ebay this number unless anyone has suggestions on how to dye leather. 

3 Comments:

Blogger me melodia said...

I love your version of cute.

April 11, 2009 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger me melodia said...

I love your version of cute.

April 11, 2009 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger stephanie said...

oh no! thats an a w f u l ebay tale!!
i cant believe its bubble gum pink!!!
did the feedback for this seller mention that she was really inaccurate with portraying the colours of her pieces up for sale?!!!

April 11, 2009 at 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home