5.5.09

Pitchfork Farm 2009



Had a quick lunch down at Pitchfork Farm yesterday (my boyfriend's farm). . . tried out the new bike-powered seeder thingy that Rob (Eric's farm partner) made over the winter.  It basically looks like the skeleton of an old car and is way too much fun to peddle around.  











The kale is coming up fastttt












and all that is GARLIC!! favorite veggie everrrrr.  Eric wants to get a tattoo of a scientific looking garlic plant on his upper inner arm. . . maybe i'll go to the library today and look through some cool old botany textbooks for images.  










and yes, Run Lola Run did inspire me to get off my ass. . . i ran Three Whole Miles yesterday morning!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Heist said...

I really want to move to a farm...I'm not quite sure I'm cut out for it, but I like the idea anyway ;)

May 5, 2009 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Fashion Serial Killer said...

wow..what a great farm! Lucky you to have sucha man ;o)

May 5, 2009 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

love the farm. i'm such a country girl at heart. it would be great to have a place like this to go to. lucky girl.

May 5, 2009 at 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home