21.5.09

Williamsburg









Sunday we wandered around Williamsburg for a while. . . 
 
-ate an amazing brunch at Egg

-hit up Beacon's Closet (where i found the most amazing Comme des Garcons pants. . . like three sizes too small-pictured below)
 I leave with a sick florescent orange zip-up Jordache bodice and some leather accented black pants though.  I think i could have spent all day there.



I managed to take a few Street Style shots in Williamsburg. . . practicing on my friends first of course.  











4 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

beacons closet is the best. i love that you did street style too, i'm always too shy to ask. i should really just get over it, lol. i'm glad you found some good stuff even though those cdg pants were too small.

May 21, 2009 at 12:16 PM  
Anonymous Jessica said...

seems like you had a fantastic time in my 'hood! I hope you had a great trip to New York!!

May 21, 2009 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger Daniella said...

I love beacon's closet, i could spend allll day in there!!

May 21, 2009 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger Sarah A. said...

you didnt come into Oak!

May 22, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home