24.6.09

BOYFRIEND'S SHIRTS AND BACK BELTS


    More experimenting with the remote shutter last night. . . my new pair of faux leather pants inspired me to throw on a couple of my boyfriend's shirts to offset what could be a "nighttime look" 

   Seeing that i picked out both shirts for him at random thrifts i now realize i probably always had myself in mind . . . They do look even better on him though.

   The "back belt" is a crazy awesome (but oh so long) white leather and chrome accented belt i've been debating cutting up and making into cuffs . . . as a back brace it kills two birds with one stone. . . looks fierce and ensures that i stand up straight. 

Wearing: boyfriends vintage shirts (one super light, super soft jean shirt. . . one not so light, not so soft, wool army shirt)
- Silence and Noise "leatherette" pants
-beat up Blundstones 
-old oversized black t
-Rackk and Ruin Crystal Bullet necklace  (i'll have more of these in the store sooooon)

7 Comments:

Blogger YoQueSe said...

well done, I should steal the shirt to my boyfriend :D

June 24, 2009 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger STARBOX PRODUCTION said...

great look! last couple of years I'd find more stuff on man's section in store...so great! comphy, chick and with belt, very feminine! love it!

June 24, 2009 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger INDIGO WILL BLEED said...

Alright, well first of all I want to say that you have killer style. Seriously.

Second, I love love love that you too love crypts! No one has ever really understood my love for crypts before, but I think they're completely and obviously awesome. But yeah, no one liked the host from Tales of the Crypt so you're not alone, haha.

And I definitely want to check out the Capuchin crypt in Rome. It sounds absolutely amazing.

Ohh, and the backbelt is too rad. I love it.

June 24, 2009 at 7:19 PM  
Blogger Obscura said...

I love your hair and your eyebrows!!

Such a cutie...great pants too...

June 24, 2009 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger DeltronZero said...

ah i die for blundstones. i dont think i would have survived the winter without those beauties

June 24, 2009 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger Miranda* said...

do you like the faux leather pants?? iwas thinking about getting them and i want an opinion

June 25, 2009 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger noirohio vintage said...

i love the pissed off look you have. rad pants mama!
xo

June 25, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home