30.10.09

JUD TURNER

I'm totally into the work of artist Jud Turner right now. . . I love his use of found objects and creating pieces that show the tenuous relationship between man and nature. I would love one of those skeleton bikes. oh man.
"I AM" - welded steel sculpture by Jud Turner, copyright 2008Warthog #1 - found objects, Copywright Jud Turner, sculptor, LLC"Paradise Lost" - found object assemblage on book  by Jud Turner 2008R-Evolve - welded steel and found object sculpture by Jud Turner, copyright 2009"Canis Cyclus" - found object sculpture by Jud Turner, copyright 2009

7 comments:

Fashion Serial Killer with Glasses said...

super radical! also, love Sasha (below)

Xela Purple said...

I think he's fab! Those bikes are mental, I would kill to be able to ride through town on one. x

me melodia said...

Hey Molly!
I'm sending out your taschen giveaway this weekend.
Hope you have an awesome halloween.

xo

So Good for Bunnies said...

Amazing! Thanks for sharing!

Jud said...

Hi - happy to see that you're digging my work and showing it on your blog. Thanks much. If you email me your mailing address (jud@judturner.com), I'll send you some of my propaganda, including stickers of this design:

http://judturner.com/fossil_gal/fossil_gal2.html

cheers!

- Jud

Anonymous said...

Jud's work is amazing! If you ever get to see his work in person, be sure to check it out. He's working on a huge Garden installation right now all about life and death and Earthly Delights. AMAZING

the girl in grey said...

Oh my--it's so oddly appealing.
http://www.thegreygoddess.blogspot.com