When I saw this on Knightcat today I just couldn't help but repost it. . . Hiraku's closet is a dream and i love how he keeps talking about his mom.

Fantastic sense of personal style that doesn't seem contrived or phony.

I have the feeling he knew how to dress straight out of the womb... Wasson eat your heart out cause this guy is legit.

Hiraku from Stylelikeu.com from Stylelikeu on Vimeo.


Elisa said...

wait, but actually, dude is AMAZING.

jesophi said...

I saw this video at the morning and what he says about his mother remainds me mine... miss you mom !! ♥

adam said...

what the dude!

robyn said...

This guy is absolutely gorgeous! His personality is absolutely adorable! Love the way he dresses.

The way he speaks is a completely different story. I'm from Southern California and I don't even say "like" as much as him lol.

The Six Six Sick Girls said...

Hiraku is a good friend of mine, and has awesome style. He doesn't talk like that in real life though, almost everybody sounds terrible in front of a camera, especially when discussing their wardrobes. His style speaks for itself and needs no explanation.


The Bitches With Cigarette Burns said...

awww i love you tiffany!!