You might not recognize French model Ludmilla Dom Perignon yet. . . but with her androgynous features and cool stare I wouldn't be surprised if we see her walking for Ann Demeulemeester, Rick Owens, Haider Ackermann, or Gareth Pugh in future shows.
Ludmilla answering a couple interview questions from Rackk and Ruin:
Maison Martin Margiela is such a fantastic designer. What was your experience like being a part of his runway shows?
- Maison Martin Margiela is a incredible show , very exiting. I love his vision in the fashion
What music have you been listening to lately?
- i have been listening Ben Harper, Beatles, and Ella Fitzgerald
Who are your favorite designers?
- My favorites designers are : John Galliano, Christophe Decarnin, Alexander MC Queen, Martin Margiela
How did you get your start modeling?
- My Scout johann Mapaga scouted me in the street
What's the best part of your job?
- travel, shoot for incredibles photographers and have good bookings