15.4.10

CINCH-IT . . . PAPER-BAG-IT


Played around with my camera's self timer while waiting for FedEx to deliver my new iPhone (i've spent way too much quality time with applecare phone techs over the past couple weeks). I've discovered that the perfect tripod is an empty coffee cup turned upside down. . . I stick my camera in the bottom lip and it holds perfectly (I use a little Canon PowerShot SD1100 IS Digital Elf).

I got this gradient purple wool/cashmere scarf from Banana Republic a year or so ago. It was too expensive for me to justify purchasing but the cashier convinced me to sign up for a Banana credit card which somehow ended up saving me like $45 off of it. I canceled the card a few days later (the responsible way) and never looked back. I found this light-weight army-green cotton jacket at my favorite church thrift for $2. It hurt to have to store it in my closet all winter but now it's finally warm enough to wear it. The leather knit shirt was an Etsy find.
Vintage thrifted jacket, vintage leather knit shirt, mom's necklace, Genetic Denim jeans, Banana Republic leopard scarf (best purchase ever), vintage self-studded/modified purse (soon to be for sale on Off The Rackk) Palladium boots (worn folded over).

9 Comments:

Anonymous Daphnee said...

I just wanted to say that i have been following your blog for a while now and i really enjoy it ! It defenetely one of my favorites !
ps: love your style your gorgeous

April 15, 2010 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger bravegrrl said...

great look. love the shirt.

xo

April 15, 2010 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Awesome, I love it. Genetic denim is fabulous. Do you have the Shane or the James?

April 15, 2010 at 9:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i love the colour palette here. Just beautiful.

April 16, 2010 at 5:52 AM  
Blogger Daniella said...

i loveeeeeeeeee this outfit. that knit shirt (vintage and leather!? WOAH) is to die for. and the boots are amazing as well! xx

April 16, 2010 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger The Sundae Driver said...

you're the freakin cutest lil muffin, pretty one

April 16, 2010 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

love love love your style : )
More like steez in your case heh ♥

April 16, 2010 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger STOP IT RIGHT NOW said...

you take the best photos!

April 17, 2010 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger Joyce said...

love the scarf and bag!
hope your phone replacement comes soon!

April 19, 2010 at 11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home