10.4.10

RUBE-ESQUE

Apparently when my boyfriend was in seventh grade he represented his school at "science olympiad" (the geek 0lympics ). He had to keep a golf ball moving within a 4' x 4' space for two minutes straight. . . during the competition his contraption literally caught fire, and he was disqualified ... He should have gotten bonus points for that in my mind!

Here's a video from OK Go. it's pretty f'ing neat. I bet whoever came up with this craziness went to their seventh grade science olympiad also.



4 comments:

Dyanna Pure said...

Love this video, it's so clever! <3


-Dyanna Pure
www.thesfstyle.com

Sister Wolf said...

I watched this with my 2 sons - three generations united by pure joy in watching shit fall over, etc etc. Totally brilliant!

DREAMY said...

wow.

Kristine said...

Amazing video, so cool!!! Ok Go always have such creative videos!!