If there's one thing Alexander Wang knows how to do it's design shoes. . . . but he knows how to do everything. And I can't afford any of it.

mirte laced boot -canvas

anouck beatle boots - black

devon graphic ankle sandal

dree front fringe stiletto - suede

frida graphic bootie cut velvet

all from Opening Ceremony


Ria said...

There are great wang inspired shoes with more to come over at filthymagic.com

Brooke said...

Uuuugh... the fringe! Oh how I LoVe them!

ELLE said...

Woah those Devon ankle boots are like some futuristic, surreal sculpture!

You Probably Look Better Naked Anyway said...

i need those first ones. need.

green ink said...

ughhhh i want all of these! Especially 3,4,& 5. I hope I win the lottery soon :)

Everyone please come check out my new blog!!

h.h. said...

holy shit those boots with those cutout heels!!

and the ponyhair on the heels.

STOP BY OUR BLOG!http://magictheatrevintage.blogspot.com