22.5.10

ZOMBIEBARBIE

I freaking love a good (or even just ok) zombie movie. . . I feel like it's the only really scary supernatural thing that could actually happen someday (I'm talking to you Monsanto!) My favorite zombie movie of all time. . . well, pretty much my favorite movie of all time is 28 Days Later. And no, not the drunken Sandra Bullock movie 28 Days. I mean the sick-as-hell Danny Boyle flick with uber-babes Cillian Murphy and Naomie Harris. If you haven't seen this movie yet, A) I'm totally jealous that you get to now watch it for the first time and B) go rent it Tonight! My other favorite is obviously Shaun of the Dead ( Zombieland was pretty awesome too). Yup, Zombie movies and post-apocalyptic movies are pretty much must-go-sees for me.

Anyway, that was my attempt at at intro for this amazing barbie-zombie art i found online today. Genius. check it out HERE

7 Comments:

Blogger Shay said...

haha, awesome. Have you seen Wild Zero? If not, find it immediately!

May 22, 2010 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger So Good for Bunnies said...

Love love love this!!!

May 22, 2010 at 8:44 PM  
Blogger green ink said...

thats so funny because right when you said 28 days later...no not the sandra one. I totally first thoght the Rehab Sandra Bullock one and I was like huh? thats not a zombie movie...

May 22, 2010 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger destroy what bores you said...

so I've been reading your blog for quite some time now and always got an awesome vibe from you but this post got me crazy excited and confirmed your insanely goood taste to a whole new level! 28 Days Later & Shaun of the Dead are two of my favorite movies (zombie or not) so yeah, I'm fan-girling, sorry, thank you, bye!

May 23, 2010 at 4:38 AM  
Anonymous Are Sundnes said...

Thanks for posting it, love your blog!

Are / Paranaiv

May 23, 2010 at 5:46 PM  
Blogger Margaret Gaudio said...

If you haven't seen Fido it's a pretty enjoyable zombie comedy. You should check it out.

May 23, 2010 at 10:07 PM  
Blogger ll. said...

just came across your blog, and it is lovely! as for zombie movies, wild zero, hands down.
im trying to get my blog out there and would love for your thoughts.
www.openlights.blogspot.com

ll.

May 24, 2010 at 6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home