Just got back from a weekend at my boyfriend's camp on Lake George. . . No cell reception, no internet. Not having internet for a few days is a very healthy thing for me because i think i might have an addiction.
I wish my computer could be programed to limit my daily access. I don't watch any TV so i don't have that addiction. . . but wasting hours online is almost just as bad. I think the main problem is that i begin my day with breakfast and the internet. Which actually ends up starting me off with a crick in my neck and a "where did the time go" feeling. OK, early resolution. No internet until i've done something productive with my day like gone for a run.

Got sick of my backyard/fence shots. . . moved into the living room.
LA.MADE tee, vintage leather vest (DIY from jacket), vintage skirt (DIY from shorts), vintage cowboy boots from Etsy.


Passport Smiles said...

When my electricity went out, all of the sudden I had a bunch of free time. It's weird to realize how much the internet consumes your time.

I love the jacket! And the first picture is quite impressive...looks like you're throwing the trident.

Briana Le & Merissa Ren said...

i love the fringe on the vest!


Adeline said...

That boy on the wall is pretty awesome<3
and i'm thinking of transforming some loose shorts into a skirt too.
It looks really good yours

>.> said...

love the outfit, but ALSO: the poster in the background of the guy with the huge skull tattoo..where can i obtain one of those? cos i luv it <3

Let's Bolt said...

You can baby pony your hair now can't you?

Sister Wolf said...

There is actually a device you can get that will turn off the power to your computer after a given amount of time. But I'm too addicted to want to buy one.