SHOULD I WAIT?
I have the iPhone 3Gs and am currently eligible to upgrade to the 4 (still costs $200) but i'm wondering if I should wait till "Fall" and get the 5 . . . This video is pretty enticing. The one thing i'm most antsy about is having better photo quality. The 4's camera is superior to what i have now but I love that the 5 will allow you to access the camera from the lock screen, as well as using the volume button as the shutter. Do I want to go a whole summer with the phone I have now? If I upgrade to the 4 now there's no way i'll be able to afford the 5 once it comes out. Oh man. So many decisions.