11.1.12

"JACKPOST FISHY POOPY PANTS, YOU'RE GONNA WISH YOU COULD BUY ME A TIN CUP FOR ALL THESE NICKELS. I'LL GITCHOO"

These "Bad Lip Reading" videos were created way back in October but it somehow took me two months to learn of their existence.  My sister Alden and I were sharing our favorite Youtube videos at Christmas (it's the new tradition right?) and when she showed me these i almost peed in my pants.  I've probably watched the Michele Bachmann one 10 times by now and i'm still not sick of it's nonsensical genius. 


The BLR videos for Hermain Cain and Mitt Romney are also hilarious.  But nothing beats Michele proclaiming "and where i'm from, momma gets a what-what. You know I represent."



1 Comments:

Blogger DREAMY said...

HA! Thanks for introducing.

January 16, 2012 at 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home