1.2.12

SMART MOVE WANG

Die Antwoord has one of my favorites since I first learned of them back at the beginning of 2010 (thanks to my daily dose of awesome: Dlisted.com).  They are crazy, crass and make amazing "next level beats." 

It seems Alexander Wang loves them too and has chosen to make them the face of his new T by Alexander Wang Spring campaign, using their new single "Fatty Boom Boom" to set the mood: fast and high energy.

** Make sure you watch their "I Fink U Freeky" video as well, just not right before bed cause you might have nightmares. 


first seen over on FashionCopious

4 Comments:

Blogger mayalowe said...

freaky!

February 1, 2012 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger type.write said...

Awesome all round, thanks for sharing!

exoh
www.typedotwrite.blogspot.com

February 1, 2012 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger Izumihiiiflower said...

Oh I can't see the first video!! :c
I love Die Antwoord! :)

February 2, 2012 at 1:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Defiantly saw them yesterday walking down the street in Manhattan. I really wanted to scream , "I FINK YOUR Freaky" but then i would be the freak.

February 7, 2012 at 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home