7.11.12

STUDIO VISIT

Cristin Denight, awesome Burlington, VT business owner (The Syrup Shop) and graphic designer, stopped by my studio recently to get some inspiration for the logo work she's doing for Rackk and Ruin Jewelry.  

Below are some of the photos Cristin took on her visit. . . check out the lovely post she wrote for her Syrup Shop blog here!


This fashion illustration was drawn by my great-grandmother.  She was also an amazing painter.
Mess? What mess?
The soldering station my dad and I built out of an old mechanic's box (original colors!)
Antique bits and pieces waiting to be used




4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my good lord! I would love to spend a couple of house rummaging around in your drawers!

November 6, 2012 at 9:05 AM  
Anonymous reid.damnit said...

finally!! looks awesome Molly!

November 8, 2012 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger Mackenzie said...

this is the best. i love it. the mess made you even better. your shit is rad. thanks for being good at what you do.

November 8, 2012 at 8:55 PM  
Blogger Let's Bolt said...

love you.

November 9, 2012 at 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home