1.7.13

RENEGADE GALS

While I was in NYC last weekend I had the pleasure of finally meeting two amazing women/jewelers who I'd only previously known through the world of the internet.  

The Renegade Craft Fair was in full effect in Williamsburg  on Sunday and my sister and I braved the heat to go check it out.  


 Thanks to Instagram, I learned that Hannah Ferrara of Another Feather was participating in the weekend's event.  It's always so fantastic to meet, in person, people who I've only ever corresponded with online.   Hannah's jewelry looked gorgeous and her choice of displays were the perfect fit for her collection.  


 Hannah's gorgeous Delos Necklaces. . . . 





Arlie Trowbridge, of Urban Revisions, was another Renegader who i've been wanting to meet since forever.  I think Arlie was one of the first Etsy sellers I ever did a trade with (way back in 2009!) and I've been a big fan of her handmade glass and fiber pieces ever since. 



 I LOVE these gorgeous glass flower vials. . . get them HERE



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home