11.2.09

Take On Me



alright, so this is my first post featuring moi.  i felt a little strange having my boyfrend take photos of me in our backyard but i guess i could get used to it.  i was inspired to do my first personal style post today for a few reasons:   

      1- twas freakishly warm/sunny out which allowed me to A. rock my leather jacket and B. laugh sadistically at the melting snow
      2-I found the kick ass sheep's fur hat i'm wearing at my favorite church thrift ever today. i swear i almost peed my pants (i had spotted a girl wearing it when i first walked in and was like "damn, she's got the best hat" but then i saw her put it down, and voila-it had a $2 price tag dangling off. . . and it being 1/2 off day i got it for a dollar!
     3-I wanted to show off my most recent Rackkandruin necklace creation. it's still kinda a work in progress.




My DIY studded boots. (these are one of the few things i still like after mostly getting over my stud fixation).



Everything I'm wearing is secondhand so i don't think it's necessary to post details.

eric's photo shoot with the farm delivery van

7 Comments:

Blogger Alice X said...

your so gorgeous:) i lovee those stud boots!

alicexinwonderland.blogspot.com

February 11, 2009 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger stephanie said...

you're so gorgeous, lady. And I love that pitchfork farm truck! I love the font, especially.

Love the hat, the necklace but I am head over heels for the boots- great job on the studding and with the leather jacket and flannel top the look is just PERFECT!

xx

February 11, 2009 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

You look so awesome! I also really like your blog, so i'm linking!

February 11, 2009 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger Rackk and Ruin said...

thanks so much!

February 11, 2009 at 10:18 PM  
Blogger Nadia said...

hot!!!! i fucken love your hat.. good find. and those boots are brilliant!!!!! GO YOU. :)

February 11, 2009 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger Natacha said...

Oh you're so cute!

February 12, 2009 at 3:23 AM  
Blogger Mackenzie said...

so yes, you show your DIY stuff! so cool.

April 24, 2009 at 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home