21.5.09

Topshop NYC




So.  . . . Topshop did not blow me away.  Maybe cause the staff weren't allowed to have me take their picture (except for this one adorable guy working in the fitting room) maybe cause the only jeans that fit me were like two sizes larger than i normally wear, maybe cause everything reminded me of a more expensive H&M. . . Maybe because my expectations were way too high.  

All i left with were a pair of vintage style underwear that fit horribly once i tried them on at home. . . oh well.


Wish i had left with these Wonder Woman-esque sandals.  


I really liked the floral shirt i tried on in the image below but couldn't bring myself to spend $44 on it.   a photo will have to do. 

3 Comments:

Anonymous V said...

My gf just went to NYC over the long weekend (here in Canada) and she pretty much said the same thing (TOPSHOP was anticlimatic). The quality is at par with Forever21, H&M but more expensive....

May 21, 2009 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger elinor said...

topshop is overpriced, and if you bought something from topshop, you can guarantee that so have about 80% of girls your age... they're nice to look at though

May 21, 2009 at 3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I've been going through your archives and I love your blog. You look absolutely beautiful in this picture and I'm glad you took the plunge and cut your hair short; it definitely flatters your face.

November 6, 2009 at 3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home