26.7.09

HOBES

This "HOBO" editorial in Italian Marie Claire (Aug 09) is way too America's Next Top Model (the show actually did a "hobo" shoot for one of it's episodes). . . not feeling the shots with the cardboard boxes and oversized garbage bag satchels. . . but the clothing is fantastic. 
     Is it just me, or is this shoot a bit off-color? a little "too soon" for the current economic times. . .  maybe i'm being way too p.c. about it.  I didn't include all of the images from the spread but you can check them out Here
    I must say the lighting is fantastic and Leah de Wavrin's outfit in the last photo is SICK!! makes me kinda ache for fall. . . kinda, but not really.  

6 Comments:

Blogger Moni said...

you're right, it looks way overdone........the bin bags and cliche trampy areas make me totally cringe........love the first outfit.......boys troos with legwarmers and creepers....definitely!

July 26, 2009 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger Aroha said...

I remember that episode
it was terrible!
I always find Australia's next top model photoshoots are way better.

July 26, 2009 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger american dream said...

awesome awesome
first time in long time I smth different

July 26, 2009 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger Obscura said...

awwww I love this.

The ultimate grunge!

-A-

July 27, 2009 at 10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the clothes are amazing but the concept is not

July 27, 2009 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger Priscilla and Katelyn said...

yea, i hate the subject.
the makeup is spot-on though.

P

July 27, 2009 at 11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home