24.3.10

MAD MAX-INE

I couldn't help myself. I just had to do it. There was just no stopping me.

Having a little cash in my paypal account makes it really hard not to purchase way cool, leather knit, shirts when you happen upon them while browsing Etsy (a dangerous thing to do i might add)
. . . . Did you hear that ladies and gentlemen. . .an olive green,leather knit, t-shirt. Perfect for every season right? Well, at least that's how i justified this frivolous purchase.

I can't wait till you arrive on my doorstep. Thank you Ladymoonvintage! xx


I also like this Current/Elliott-esque denim jacket (HERE) that Ladymoonvintage still has up for sale

5 Comments:

Anonymous reid.damnit said...

yeah, that leather shirt is siiiiick

March 25, 2010 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

I had a very similar denim jacket to that when I was in 5th grade...as did my sister and cousin. Who knew?

March 25, 2010 at 4:31 PM  
Anonymous Sof said...

Leather shirt: A+++
Denim Jacket: D-
:D

March 25, 2010 at 7:16 PM  
Anonymous Maja said...

As a design geek I just have to correct you - the leather top is not woven, it's knitted. Big difference.

March 26, 2010 at 4:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had a knitted leather top like that around 1982....it was awesome but it didn't survive.

March 26, 2010 at 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home