Went on a bit of a shopping rampage today. . .

it all started out with a random visit to The Clothing Line (a little hit-or-miss second hand shop in Burlington). Usually i'll quickly do a lap and head out but today i found MANY things i wanted to try on. With one little dressing room i always feel pressure to be really fast because i hate waiting for changing rooms myself. I ended up leaving with half the stuff i tried on which is a pretty big score in my mind.
I picked up a great African print shrug/cardigan thing, an OBEY shirt with a rad print on it, an RVCA button up oxford, a vintage red silk Wonder Woman-esque belt, and a pleather snakeskin mini. . . total damage: $50 . . . from there i wandered over to American Eagle Outfitters. . . i have no idea what drew me into the store (i usually avoid malls like the plague) but i'm glad something did. They were having a crazy sale and i got four of the softest shirts for like $14 total. I also picked up this cute little 20s style hat on sale for $9.00
Kinda want to wear all my new stuff out tonight in one crazy mixed up jumbley outfit.

ps. i didn't win those oxfords i was sniping. boo.


bravegrrl said...

i love me scoring at the thriftstore :)

Ava said...

anyone who includes "pleather snakeskin mini" in a list of great finds is a girl after my own heart! can't wait to see it all in action!!


Signe said...

cool hat!!

thatsorad said...

yeah, that is dangerouse! That hat looks so RAD!!!

and your pictures are off the hook! I love them!

wildflowers said...

Everything looks very cool! I really love the hat :)


Let's Bolt said...

gurl you did some damage.

Meg said...

Gorgeous photos...I love. x