17.2.11

STREETCAP

I know Carine Roitfeld isn't the biggest fan of people caring so much about what people milling about outside the shows are wearing. . . but I think that street style during fashion weeks is always fun to watch. Here are my favorite looks so far:
RUTHStellaPrada Shoes
This last one is a little intense. but i just love it. All that bright color. all that blonde. Those long long legs.
All The Pretty Birds, VanessaJackman, facehunter, hanneli.com, streetfsn.blogspot.com,Turned Out, Mr.Newton

9 comments:

whitney said...

These are absolutely gorgeous!

http://understarlitskies.blogspot.com

Tea For Two said...

Fantastic. So much mixing and matching of colour and texture, very daredevil stuff. I don't know if it's because I'm getting older but I particularly favoured the woman with the stole, the satchel and the dark red lips.. the kind of regimented, chic sophistication I would have disliked 5 years ago (when the girls in the last picture would have been in my scrap book in a hot minute).

DON'T FORGET THE 'Y' said...

I had to read that first sentence like 8 times. Agreed though.

Rackk and Ruin said...

Haha. Not my most articulate sentence.

Cindy said...

adore the leather skirt/shearling look, very cute. the last girls are so bright/awesome. spring/fresh although prob. freezing.

Carolyn said...

love these looks! that black leather jacket with the bright blue clutch is complete perfection

sophie said...

whoh, this last picture is beautiful. i love the leggings from the right girl, really inspiring.
like your blog too my dear!
-x-

http://blondfreckledgirl.blogspot.com/

noirohio vintage said...

DAMN! those are some long ass legs! that brown asymmetric coat is absolutely to die for. Great mix of shots!

Tea For Two said...

Featured this post on my blog today in a list called Créme de la Blog which sums up some of my favourite recent posts in blog land :)