7.2.11

TIRELESS


After a few snowless weeks we finally had a good dump (hehe) and it came at the perfect time because we were watching a friend's dog this weekend (who still has mucho puppy energy). Seriously nothing tires out tireless dogs like bounding through two feet of snow in search of a snowball they'll never find. I felt so healthy and outdoorsy this weekend and have been inspired to find a pair of used x-country skis and/or snowshoes (i'd rented these). I've been pretty good about keeping my winter blues away this year and i think it has everything to do with staying active.

I'm heading to NYC early Thursday morning so i've been obsessively checking the 10-Day forecast. . . not too shabby. Sunny and mid-thirties seems downright balmy to me right now! Cannot Wait!!

6 comments:

BlueVanilla said...

AWWWwww what cutiess!!! Love dogs!
xx


Enter my M.A.C Giveaway!

Fashion Agony said...

Great way to tire the dogs :)

xoxo
http://www.fashionagony.blogspot.com/

LEANNE TRIGG said...

whoa
i think i would ACTUALLY kill myself if i woke up to this much snow
cudos my friend

Dan Cash said...

You're so cool! (SWIDT?)

kenzaloo said...

hahaha... that snow is insane. the dogs look soooooo happy!!!

paperfashion.net said...

love the dogs!!!!!!! :)