Photography by Natalie Joos
Pink Courreges skirt and white lace shirtColor blocking at its best! Courreges cotton knit dress.DSC_0089DSC_02181950s chocolate bathing suitAnnabelle at the Chinatown apartment/office she shares with Andre. Mustard mini dress in what to me seems like a towel fabric and Greek mythology? Annabelle's favorite mint ConverseBlue suede belted short shorts,  yellow wool sweater, straw vizor with cotton tie


eliza sloane said...

oh my! great photos...so much inspiration in one post. that color block sweater dress would make for a fun hanes tee DIY project!

V.V. said...

Great pics & very cool blog!

Following u now


DNA (designers+artists) said...

She has such great genes. Love your blog!


Natalie Joos said...

Hi, thanks for following and liking my blog, Tales of Endearment! Make sure to credit the photographers. Aram Bedrossian does my 'Look of the Week'. And I shoot the rest! Thanks again, Natalie