22.5.12

CAIN'S ARCADE



Have you been feeling depressed lately about how the internet and social media have negatively affected the way we communicate with each other?  I have been. 
      But then my sister sent me the link to this wonderful story this morning. . . and I decided, "Well, I guess it's not all that bad."  


This short movie about 9-year old Caine will just fill your heart with happiness. I just wish i lived in East L.A. so I could go play.


My favorite parts: 
 - Caine's way of checking that the customer's "Fun-Pass" is legit.
 - His version of the Claw Machine game.
 -When you score a point Caine actually crawls inside the cardboard game box and feeds the winning tickets out a slot for you to collect. 
- Donating $ to the Caine's Arcade Foundation ("which will find, foster, and fund creativity and entrepreneurship in kids").  Please donate to this wonderful foundation!

4 comments:

Neale said...

That's so funny, my sister sent this to me a few weeks ago! How great are sisters?!?!? I cannot WAIT to see you again in a few weeks and hang out all summer. Looooooooooove!!!!

alden said...

cute overload. love this kid.

Zoё said...

Everyone needs to see this!

Tatiana said...

This is too cute! Thanks for sharing :)