7.6.12

MAY WAS CRAY

        My Month of May via Instagram

the b-day card my sister made me   //  ladies who lunch              
Hubert and Eric getting cozy // Elmer creeping on my rosé

backyard self portrait // backyard grilled portobello dinner

bunched Pitchfork Farm green garlic  // Fresh Maine lobster my parents brought me for my b-day

baby bunny // deep in the woods



homemade chocolate-beet b-day cake (with candied beets on top) // Julia visit!

Misery Loves Company smoked pastrami sandwich // Elmer hard at work in the fields

bunny loving // Molly MacGyver 

Julia's baby blues // Kristen's créme brulée b-day cake



3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

super joyeux la serie...

June 7, 2012 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

super joyeux cette serie...

June 7, 2012 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

I do so love following you on instagram, such a glorious collection of pics.
A x

June 7, 2012 at 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home