10.11.12

SCREEN SHOTS

Often times while browsing Instagram, Pinterest or the web on my iPhone, I end up taking screenshots of images that I find inspiring, things that I want to DIY, books I want to read, places I want to visit.  Here are a few from the past month.  

 A gorgeous chair that someone on instagram embellished by hand. 

 I've gotta check out this Indian restaurant the next time i'm in NYC


 Oh those two. 
 Woodworker Ariele Alasko hand-stamped her white comforter. . . and I wanna do the same.

 Could these two look any cooler?



 I just loved this... let's just say it resonated with me.  
Badass. She's got my 8th grade eyebrows.  
So psyched for the next 4 years.
I've been wanting to find a simple loom and experiment.  Craigslist? 
Bridget Bardot providing my with ample gym inspiration.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home