3.7.13

BEAUTIFUL DREAMERS

While in NYC last weekend I popped by  Beautiful Dreamers in Williamsburg's South Side to check in on my jewelry (they recently started carrying Rackk and Ruin!).  The store looked incredible as usual with tons of natural light pouring over their collections of clothing, jewelry, and dry goods. I couldn't be more psyched to be a part of such an incredible shop. 

  It was also great to meet Beautiful Dreamers co-founder April Hughes. I blogged about April's apt last year when Natalie Joos did a piece on it.  
The gorgeous Olivia Sammons installation in the front window.

 Clark Phillips' knotted pendants


 So awesome to see my pieces alongside such fantastic jewelers.

If you want to see more of Beautiful Dreamers and learn about its start watch this video

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home