27.3.09

sunny saturdays

I was outside taking photos of my new Rackk and Ruin Jewelry for my Etsy site. . .but it's way to gorgeous outside to upload them onto Etsy right now. . . that is always such a huge time suck. . . hopefully i'll get that done before sunday is over . . .seeing as it's supposed to be 60 and sunny tomorrow but sunday is going to rain rain rain.  wahooo spring!


vintage army jacket with self-attached fur trim, 2nd Damsel striped shirt, thrifted short sleeved jean shirt.


vintage chinese school boy hat found at yardsale. amazing find

Self reinforced knee jeans, thrifted oxfords from San Luis Obispo, CA

5 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

loving the second snapshot and the idea to hang your jewelry on the tree branches for your store pics is perfecccccct!!!



xx

March 27, 2009 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Alexandra said...

great pieces!

March 27, 2009 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Molly...I have quite a collection of small zipper pieces I don't need leftover from my bags, mostly brass. Maybe people dump stuff like this on you all the time and you don't want them, but if you do, I can send them to you...lemme know!

March 27, 2009 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger Elisa said...

My comment came from some "in the know" NY art buddies, but I dug into the claim a little more, and this is what I found.

http://www.artnewsblog.com/2007/03/damien-hirst-butterflies-controversy.htm

not much of a controversy really...but interesting I guess.

March 27, 2009 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Yes...you gotta read Garlic is Life. It's about a cool old Russian guy that becomes a garlic farmer in his 70's in Northern California. There's recipes too...it's a great book!
I'm working on a bunch of new stuff in the next week, so I'll have lots of zipper pieces (and leather scraps if you want some of those, too). Still got your address from my last order...I'll send them along to you! Can't wait to see then new things on Etsy, they look rad from the photo.

March 27, 2009 at 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home