28.3.09

"These shoes RULE"

I'm doing this little photo shoot this morning for Stella, a local women's shoe boutique, for their Spring ad campaign. . . They are using stylish local women for the shoot so i was flattered when my friend, who is the photographer, asked if i'd be interested. . . I got to peruse the store and pick out two pairs that i wanted to wear for the shoot. . . these are what i chose:  Product Image
Kenneth Cole Gentle Souls "Okey Dokey"

They reminded me of the Ann Demeulemeester lace-up sandals from this season
an awesome pair of black leather platforms by Israeli shoe brand "Antelope"

I am getting store credit in exchange for doing the shoot and i think i might have to use it towards this pair above. . . they are sooo comfortable too.

Now i just have to sift through my mounds of clothing and choose my two outfits. . . they said i could wear whatever i want so this could be a project. . . 

2 Comments:

Blogger drollgirl said...

oh man, that second pair should be on my feet. they are awesome.

March 28, 2009 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Antonia Ellis said...

the first one reminds me of a pair of shoes that i saw on alexa chung. very cool.

March 29, 2009 at 5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home