21.5.09

Self Indulgence




My sister Alden and i had fun taking photos of each other around the city. . . and the bath tub. 


I inconveniently stubbed my toe and walking around the city in sandals wasn't helping the whole band-aid situation.  



My favorite: a woman scurried over to me before i boarded an elevator to ask "are those calf-supports or something else?"  in reference to my baseball socks!  



So glad i packed my fringed leather vest (the one i removed the arms from a while back) it turned out to be the most utilitarian piece of clothing. 



4 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

i love these. the vest is amazing, great idea about chopping the sleeves. i love the scarves too you wear them well. i hope you had fun in the city.

May 21, 2009 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger Fashion Serial Killer said...

FUN!!! I love Blundstones, Mine are going on 15 years or something, old!

May 21, 2009 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger Miranda* said...

that fringe vest is kick ass..get some wear out of that before the heat sets in! love your socks as well..cool look.

May 21, 2009 at 9:47 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

i like your "calf supports" they look awesome :)

May 22, 2009 at 12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home